Monday, November 27, 2006

What I learned today in class...

Today, after help from Marina, I learned that I have a lot of work to do. I learned that I have more data that I need to collect. So far, I have one interview that will be very helpful, but that is all I have. I have decided that I will interview a couple of students and maybe a teacher in a different content area. I have also decided that I will incorporate some of my observations in the classroom into this project. Thanks for your help Marina!!

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger abbylee said...

I feel the same way. It is a long paper for what little data I have. I guess, like you, I will have to get out there and find more to report on. It sounds like the interview you do have, though, will be really helpful and that is always a plus. Good luck!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Amanda Johnson said...

Way to go Brittany! Horray for having work to do, I am also slammed with homework (as you know, you read my blog...ha ha). Any-hoodle, have you talked to different groups of students with the ability grouping or are you sticking to one age group? Might want to consider that so you can compare their answers. Okay, bye!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Tessa said...

I think if you get a couple more interviews it would help a lot. I'm not sure what your topic is but maybe Cindy could help you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home